For your application for NSFAS funding through a NSFAS bursary to be complete, you will need to submit documents. Be sure to check whether you have submitted them all and correctly along with the correct details and you should be well on your way to benefitting from this NSFAS bursary.
Here are the documents you need to submit when submitting your NSFAS online application:
- Copy of your ID
- Must have consent from parent(s), guardian or spouse to submit their personal information for validation and verification. Once you accept the application terms and conditions, you confirm that you have received consent from all relevant parties.
If the applicant is dependent on their parents/guardian/spouse, they must provide:
- ID copies of parent(s), guardian or spouse
- Proof of income (payslip/UIF letter/appointment letter/recruitment letter) of parent(s), guardian or spouse where applicable
If the applicant has a disability, they must provide:
- A completed Disability Annexure A (if their information is not pre-populated on the online application form)
If you are a SASSA recipient then no proof of income is required.
To upload missing/outstanding documents for your 2021 application, follow these steps:
- Sign into your myNSFAS account
- Upload the requested missing documents
- Press submit
NSFAS says they are unable to process your application if it has missing/outstanding supporting documents.