It's quite easy to track your R350 grant application once you've sent in your application and you're waiting for feedback.
How To Check Your Status Online
This is the best way to complete a Sassa status check.
- Go to the SASSA SRD grant website
- Scroll down to 'Application status'
- Click on 'Click here to check online'
- Fill in the required fields
- You should then be able to see the status of your R350 grant application
How To Check Your Status On WhatsApp
- Add 082 046 8553
- Send a message to that number
How To Check Your Status On Phone
- Call 0800 60 10 11
- Follow the prompts
If your application status is not showing, SASSA has responded to this issue and said, "Remember the application system is now processing millions of applications at once. You will be able to view your current status soon."
- SASSA: What A 'Meanstest' R350 Grant Status Means
- SASSA: What A 'Pending' Status Means
- SASSA: What Does IRP5 Registered Mean?
- SASSA: What To Do If R350 Grant Application Status is 'IRP5 Registered'
- SASSA R350 Grant Application Status Could Be 'Referred'
The Special Relief of Distress grant which became known as the R350 grant will close for applications in March 2022.
All applications will be treated as new applications every month. However, each applicant would only need to apply once for their application to be considered every month.