The rollout of laptops from the National Student Financial Aid Scheme (NSFAS) has begun and NSFAS is urging all students who are in need of a online learning device to order now.
There is some information and documents that are needed when placing your order online.
What information you need:
- The name of the institution you are registered at
- A contact number
- An alternative contact number
- An alternative email address
Once your order is placed and the verification and approval process is complete, you will need to provide the following documents when your order arrives:
- Your ID or Birth Certificate
- Proof of registration at your institution, such as your student card
Note that you don't need to provide copies, it is merely just for identification approval.
If you haven't ordered your laptop yet, here's how:
- Visit the NSFAS website here
- Click myNSFAS
- Click the Online Order portal to place an order.
- NSFAS Beneficiaries Must Order Laptops Online
- Here's What Happens After Ordering a NSFAS Laptop
- Will Students Have To Pay For a NSFAS Laptop?
- NSFAS Receives Fist Batch of Laptops Today
— NSFAS (@myNSFAS) April 28, 2021