How UJ's Late Applications Will Work
Haven't yet applied to the University of Johannesburg? Well, you still have a chance. Here's how to navigate around the University of Johannesburg's late applications system.
Haven't yet applied to the University of Johannesburg? Well, you still have a chance. UJ's late applications system is now open and here's how it works.
Only qualifications which still have space are open for applications. Should you want to find out which qualifications have space, you will then need to use the late application enquiry system.
This system will open on 23 February at 17:00 and will close on 28 February at 9:00. With Matric results being released on 23 February, this is UJ's way of making a final selection process after the release and they will then inform applicants within 5 working days officially via e-mail, and unoficially via sms, on the outcome of their application status.
If you have not received a sms/e-mail within 5 working days from the release of the final grade 12 results from UJ, then please click here to verify your application status or call the UJ Call Centre (011 559 4555) for more information.
It's important to note that no walk-ins are allowed for late enquiries in January/February 2021.
UJ has made the following clear:
Only qualifications where we still have space available will be available on the late enquiry system for applicants meeting the minimum entrance requirements. Depending on the volume and quality of late application enquiries received, the system may be closed at an earlier stage.
How To Use The System
- You have to submit either your UJ student number, Grade 12 examination number or ID number and click on submit.
- Verify your personal details and click on confirm.
- New/Previous application confirmation:
- If you have not applied at UJ, the system will indicate whether you qualify for any available qualification.
- If you have previously applied at UJ for the 2021 Academic year the system will indicate your application status for the qualification(s) you have applied for. If you have a positive application status and you are happy with your qualification choice, click on registration information to get all the details regarding registrations (please note that only applicants with an admitted status will be allowed to continue with registration). If you are not happy with your current qualification click on the change qualification button.
- Qualifications which you qualify for and still have space available will be displayed per Faculty/College. Please select your preferred Faculty/College.
- A list of available qualifications within the Faculty/College will be displayed. Select the qualification you are interested in.
- If you are happy with your selection click on submit an enquiry. If you are not happy with your selection click on make a different selection to restart the process.
- Enter your cell phone number and click on submit.
Sea fishing is a large industry in South Africa, especially along the Western Cape coastline. The Salesian Institute Youth Projects realised the need for youth with very low levels of education to be gainfully employed in order to contribute towards the financial needs of their families and communities.
Most popular articles today
The Department of Health announced that children between the ages of 12 and 17 are now eligible to receive Covid-19 vaccinations, starting from Wednesday, 20 October. However, this progress in the vaccine rollout has not come without some concerns.
If you are shortlisted for an internship interview, there is a chance that you might be offered the opportunity to work for the company. However, there is still one more stage you'll have to undergo before getting hired, and that’s the interview. Below there are tips of how you can prepare for those interview questions.
Other people were also interested in:
SASSA has recently announced that unemployed caregivers who do not have an identification document and who receive child grants can now apply for the R350 SRD grant.
SASSA has now made it possible for individuals without an ID to apply to the Special Relief of Distress grant, also known as the SRD grant. Applications for the grant are now open until March 2022.