How UJ's Late Applications Will Work
Haven't yet applied to the University of Johannesburg? Well, you still have a chance. Here's how to navigate around the University of Johannesburg's late applications system.
Haven't yet applied to the University of Johannesburg? Well, you still have a chance. UJ's late applications system is now open and here's how it works.
Only qualifications which still have space are open for applications. Should you want to find out which qualifications have space, you will then need to use the late application enquiry system.
This system will open on 23 February at 17:00 and will close on 28 February at 9:00. With Matric results being released on 23 February, this is UJ's way of making a final selection process after the release and they will then inform applicants within 5 working days officially via e-mail, and unoficially via sms, on the outcome of their application status.
If you have not received a sms/e-mail within 5 working days from the release of the final grade 12 results from UJ, then please click here to verify your application status or call the UJ Call Centre (011 559 4555) for more information.
It's important to note that no walk-ins are allowed for late enquiries in January/February 2021.
UJ has made the following clear:
Only qualifications where we still have space available will be available on the late enquiry system for applicants meeting the minimum entrance requirements. Depending on the volume and quality of late application enquiries received, the system may be closed at an earlier stage.
How To Use The System
- You have to submit either your UJ student number, Grade 12 examination number or ID number and click on submit.
- Verify your personal details and click on confirm.
- New/Previous application confirmation:
- If you have not applied at UJ, the system will indicate whether you qualify for any available qualification.
- If you have previously applied at UJ for the 2021 Academic year the system will indicate your application status for the qualification(s) you have applied for. If you have a positive application status and you are happy with your qualification choice, click on registration information to get all the details regarding registrations (please note that only applicants with an admitted status will be allowed to continue with registration). If you are not happy with your current qualification click on the change qualification button.
- Qualifications which you qualify for and still have space available will be displayed per Faculty/College. Please select your preferred Faculty/College.
- A list of available qualifications within the Faculty/College will be displayed. Select the qualification you are interested in.
- If you are happy with your selection click on submit an enquiry. If you are not happy with your selection click on make a different selection to restart the process.
- Enter your cell phone number and click on submit.
The National Student Financial Aid Scheme, better known as NSFAS, operates as a public institution that funds public university and college students who come from low-income households. If you are curious as to whether NSFAS funding covers Regent Business School fees, read further.
Did you not pass or complete your matric? Now you have the opportunity to do so. College SA now offers the Amended Senior Certificate programme. The Amended Senior Certificate is the equivalent to the National Senior Certificate (NSC) also known as matric.
Are you interested in getting your matric certificate? Regardless of your age, getting your matric as an adult doesn’t have to be a long, difficult process. Skills Academy Adult Matric Courses aim to help you achieve your study goals.
Most popular articles today
Are you looking to study online in 2022? Still wish to remain cautious during the coronavirus pandemic? Want to apply for a learning option that’s flexible, practical and relevant? Then Milpark Education’s online courses and qualifications are your answer.
Examsta is utilised to educate and assist students with their studies during the lockdown period. It aims to ensure that students enjoy their learning experience despite the challenging circumstances. It enables students to communicate with each other, share their thoughts, and collaborate in a creative environment.
A bridging course for the Bachelor of Commerce is for students who achieved a bachelor's pass in their Senior Certificate or National Senior Certificate examination, but did not meet the minimum requirement for Mathematics. The Bridging Programme offered by Milpark Education will assist students to achieve the minimum admission requirements.
Other people were also interested in:
The Department of Basic Education has administered over 300 000 vaccines so far, which is more than half of their target. They have however showed concern about the thousands of teachers and staff in the sector who are refusing to take the vaccine.
MSC is a fully accredited further education provider offering quality diplomas and certificates using the latest technology. Programme offerings include HR, Marketing, IT Support, End User Computers, Business Admin, Travel & Tourism, Accounting & Bookkeeping, Wholesale & Retail, Project Management, Public Relations and Public Finance.
They go to great lengths to ensure that our programmes are affordable to our valued students, and they strive to offer greater value than you would find elsewhere.