How To Submit Your Sol Plaatje University Application
Are you interested in studying at Sol Plaatje University in 2022, but you're unsure of how to submit your application? Find out how to do so below.
Sol Plaatje University's (SPU) applications for 2022 are open and will close on 10 January 2022.
Prospective students can apply to study at SPU by using the online application system. There is no application fee required to apply.
How To Apply To SPU
- To start applying, go to https://ienabler.spu.ac.za/pls/prodi41/w99pkg.mi_login?numtype=S
- Click on the icon next to 'Apply, register, change personal information, get academic and other information'
- Complete your personal information
- Click 'Save'
- Create your pin
- The system has created a reference number that will become the student number once your biographical data have been saved
- You have now accessed the Student Online System
- Click on 'Application', then 'View Application Rules'
- Read the Academic Applications rules and click on 'I Accept'
- Click on 'Schools Attended', then click on the list of values to search for your Senior Secondary School
- Click on the correct school
- Capture the start year and month then the end year and month and click 'SAVE'. If you made a mistake, click on the 'Delete' button and 'SAVE'
- Click on Enter School Leaving Subjects
- Please make use of the list of values linked after your School Leaving Subjects, Grade and Symbols. Click on the correct Subject and 'SAVE'
- Click on 'Certificates seen'
- Click on ID, upload scanned document and 'SAVE'
- Click on 'Disabilities' to disclose if applicable and 'SAVE'
- Click on 'Submit Application'
- After selecting the qualification, complete the following, Academic Preference = 1 (Choice 1)
- Click on 'SAVE and Continue'
- Click on 'View Completed Application(s)' so that you can view the qualification(s) you have applied for
- Click on 'Personal Contact Detail'. You can now update your cell number(s), email address, Next of Kin Cell Number, etc. online. Click on 'CELL NUMBER', capture or override it with your new cell number and 'SAVE'. The same applies to your EMAIL Address.
- Click on 'Address Validation'. Click on the list of values to link your Next of Kin or Account address. SAVE after creating new addresses.
- Your application is now complete
Should you experience any difficulties while using the online application system, you can send an email to the Admissions Office regarding the issue on email@example.com.
Applications for 2023 are now open at the Academy of Digital Arts. Throughout the years, the Academy of Digital Arts has attracted staff and students from around the globe.
Most popular articles today
Parents and Guardians from Gauteng who are yet to submit their 2023 online school admission applications for Grade 1 and Grade 8 have a limited amount of time to do so. The department has so far processed thousands of applications, as the deadline nears.