Unisa students are encouraged to access their second semester study material online while they wait for their hard copy study material to be delivered.
The University has stated, "There will be some delays in the delivery of hard copy study material, as the university is complying with Covid-19 regulations to avoid spreading the virus."
Downloading study material from myUnisa is easy to do. Just follow these steps:
- Go to https://my.unisa.ac.za and login with your student number and password. If you haven't yet activated your myUnisa account and claimed your myLife e-mail account, click on "Claim Unisa login" on the homepage of myUnisa and follow the instructions.
- Click on the myModules tab / link at the top of the screen.
- Then click on "Sites" (next to where your name is displayed on the top right of the screen).
- Now click on the star next to the module's name. The star will turn orange. Close the sites screen.
- You will see a message that states "Reload to see your updated favourite sites". Click on "Reload".
- Your selected modules will now appear in the top navigation.
- Now click on one of your module codes (eg ICT3621) and then on "Official study material" in the left-hand navigation panel. The PDF versions of the available study material for that module will display.
Unisa suggests that you download your study material to a PC / laptop / tablet and not to a phone.