TSIBA Business School is an educational institution which provides business courses which are affordable and provide students with the skills they need to make a difference in the world.
Although the tertiary institution is not funded by the government, the institution is still able to provide courses to students which suit their household income. TSIBA adjusts students’ tuition fees according to what they are able to afford.
The following courses are available at TSIBA Business School:
- Bachelor of Business Administration
- Higher Certificate in Business Administration
- Postgraduate Diploma in Small Enterprise Consulting
- Online courses
The National Student Financial Aid Scheme (NSFAS) unfortunately, does not fund TSIBA courses however, TSIBA does provide scholarships to students who meet their criteria.
TSIBA covers the cost of tuition for those students who have a household income of less than R350 000 per year and meet the academic requirements.
On the institution’s website, students may calculate whether they qualify for a full or partial scholarship by using the tuition fees calculator available. It is based on academic merit and affordability.
Here is how TSIBA scholarships work:
- Full scholarships are 100% subsidised by TSIBA
- Partial scholarships have two tiers
- Tier 1 partial scholarships are 75% subsidised by TSIBA
- Tier 2 partial scholarships are 60% subsidised by TSIBA