How To Apply To Study At STADIO
Would you like to study at STADIO? Find out how to apply to study at STADIO below.
STADIO offers contact learning and distance learning. At STADIO, they believe in the future of our nation. They want to make a difference by offering greater access to higher education, ensuring that every South African has the opportunity to become the most empowered version of themself.
STADIO APPLICATION PROCESS
Applying to study at STADIO is simple. Follow the steps below to apply.
You will have 3 options:
- I want to apply online now - Follow the steps below!
- I want to apply via a downloadable form (only available for the qualifications listed below) - Click here to download SA form or Click here to download Namibian form.
- I need help with my application
*PLEASE NOTE DOWNLOADABLE APPLICATION FORMS ARE ONLY AVAILABLE FOR THE FOLLOWING QUALIFICATIONS
FACULTY OF COMMERCE, ADMINISTRATION & MANAGEMENT SCHOOL OF ADMINISTRATION & MANAGEMENT
- Doctor of Management
- Master of Management
- Bachelor of Business Administration (Honours)
- Bachelor of Business Administration
- Advanced Diploma in Management
- Diploma in Management
- Higher Certificate in Management
SCHOOL OF MANAGEMENT FOR SAFETY IN SOCIETY
- Doctor of Policing
- Master of Policing Practice
- Bachelor of Policing Practice (Honours)
- Bachelor of Policing Practice
- Diploma in Policing
FACULTY OF LAW SCHOOL OF LAW
- Bachelor of Laws (LLB)
- Bachelor of Commerce in Law
- Higher Certificate in Paralegal Studies
HOW TO APPLY ONLINE
- If you are not already registered on the STADIO website, you will need to create an account for yourself - follow the steps below:
- Go to https://www.stadio.ac.za/
- Click on 'Apply Now'
- Follow the prompts to the student portal
- Click on 'Create Account'
- You will then receive an email if your account was set up correctly
- Once you're logged in to the portal, click 'Apply here'
- Fill in the required fields
- Click 'Submit'
- You will then receive a confirmation email once your application is successfully submitted
- If you already have an account, all you need to do is login, follow the prompts and click on submit once you have completed your application.
Are you hoping to submit an application for the R350 grant, but you do not have a phone? Well, here is how you can submit your application without a device.
The Head Boy of Curro Durbanville High School is rejoicing after winning a category award and 00 prize money at The Regeneron International Science and Engineering Fair (ISEF) held in Atlanta, the USA earlier this month.
Most popular articles today
Teacher unions are not pleased with the decision made by the Department of Basic Education to stop the teacher incentives policy. The decision was gazetted by Minister Angie Motshekga.
Other people were also interested in:
With the end of the National State of Disaster came many changes. That included the regulations that govern the R350 grant with beneficiaries now being told to reapply.