Apply now to study towards a Three-Year Diploma in Nursing Science at Lilitha College of Nursing in the Eastern Cape, starting in the 2024 academic year. Applications close at the end of November.
How To Apply
You will need to submit a well written application letter accompanied by the following documents:
- Certified copy of a valid grade 12 certificate with aggregate D or E/S (from 750 and above) - old certificate and meet minimum requirements for admission to a Diploma.
- Certified grade 12 Mid-year results for Scholars
- The certificate must have the following compulsory subjects: English Level 4 and above/D symbol old certificate and Biology (Life Sciences) Level 4 and above/D symbol -old certificates, other science subjects e.g. (Physical Science, Mathematics/Maths Lit, Geography, Agricultural, Computer, Life Orientation) will be an added advantage as the Admission Point System (with minimum points of 24) will be utilized to select these candidates.
- Certified copy of study leave or letter from supervisor indicating that study leave is being processed for serving officers
- Certified copy of identity document
- Certified copy of a marriage certificate
- Curriculum vitae with reliable contact numbers and clear physical address indicating the town/farm/village of origin AS A CATCHMENT AREA
- An original bank copy of a R50.00 deposit slip, as proof of having deposited the R50.00 non-refundable application fee to
- Account name: Lilitha College of Nursing
- Bank: First National Bank
- Branch: Bhisho
- Account Number: 62407182229
- Branch Code: 210619
- Reference: APP Name and Surname
Your application must be to one main/sub campus nearest to your place of residence:
- MTHATHA CAMPUS: Umthatha Main Campus, Mthatha General Hospital Private Bag X5014 Umthatha, 5099
- EAST LONDON CAMPUS: Frere Site, Lennox Road, Amalinda Private Bag X9023, East London, 5200
- QUEENSTOWN CAMPUS: Queenstown Campus Lilitha, Frontier Hospital, Queenstown Health Resource Centre Private Bag X7063, Queenstown, 5320
- PORT ELIZABETH CAMPUS (OLD SHIRLEY CRIBB NURSING COLLEGE BUILDING): 58 Park Drive, Central, Port Elizabeth, 6000
- LUSIKISIKI CAMPUS: St Elizabeth Hospital, Private Bag X 1007, Lusikisiki 4802
Faxed applications will not be processed.
The course will commence on 1 February 2024