Apply Now To Study Music At Wits University
Applications to study music at Wits University in 2022 are now open so if you're wanting to take your musical talent to another level and get qualified, apply now! Wits Music is one of South Africa’s most innovative higher education music departments.
Did you know you can study Music at Wits? Well, you can and applications for 2022 are now open.
Wits Music is one of South Africa’s most innovative higher education music departments which prepares students for diverse careers in music in the the contemporary world, and seeks to encourage both creative practice and critical inquiry.
Applications close on 30 September.
How To Apply
- Go to www.wits.ac.za/applications/
- Choose your pgrogrammes
- You may apply for a maximum of three programmes
- Upload supporting documents
- Current Matriculants: Upload your final Grade 11 Results. The results must be certified and bear your school stamp.
- Already Matriculated: Upload certified copies of all your matric certificates/foreign school leaving certificates. A physical/hard copy of the certificates, originally certified, must be submitted to the Wits Student Enrolment Centre (SEnC), Ground Floor, Solomon Mahlangu House (Senate House), Wits University via hand delivery, registered mail or courier.
- Other Tertiary Institutions: Upload a certified copy of academic records for ALL tertiary registrations, inclusive of statement/certificate of good conduct, stamped by the institution’s registrar.
- Pay application fee
- Submit application
- Access the self-service portal
- If you're accepted, you're going to need to accept or reject the offer.
You will receive an email from the University acknowledging receipt of your application. The acknowledgment email will contain a person number.
Applicants must attend an interview and audition at the Wits School of Arts.
- Non-refundable application fee of R100 for South African citizens
- Non-refundable application fee for foreign citizens of R700
- Payments to be made before closing dates.
- Use your T Number or Person Number as reference
- Deposit exact amount into the University’s Application Fee account
- Scroll down on this webpage for payment details
RELATED: How To Track Your Wits Application
An extended curriculum provides for BMus students and is determined by academic background and performance.
Due to limited space, meeting the minimum requirements does not guarantee a place. Final selection is made subject to place availability, academic results, and other entry requirements, where applicable.
The National Student Financial Aid Scheme, better known as NSFAS, operates as a public institution that funds public university and college students who come from low-income households. If you are curious as to whether NSFAS funding covers Regent Business School fees, read further.
Did you not pass or complete your matric? Now you have the opportunity to do so. College SA now offers the Amended Senior Certificate programme. The Amended Senior Certificate is the equivalent to the National Senior Certificate (NSC) also known as matric.
Are you interested in getting your matric certificate? Regardless of your age, getting your matric as an adult doesn’t have to be a long, difficult process. Skills Academy Adult Matric Courses aim to help you achieve your study goals.
Most popular articles today
Rhodes University in the Eastern Cape has joined the group of South African universities who are fighting against Covid-19 by establishing Covid-19 vaccination sites on their campuses.
You can now apply for Trimester 3 at Tshwane North TVET College. The College has a vibrant atmosphere and offers programmes that responds to industry needs.
Anxiety is on the minds of the matric class of 2021 as some feel they are not prepared enough for their preliminary exams. They’re expected to sit for their mock exams in about a month’s time, but the three-week disruption because of lockdown alert level four has made them feel uncertain and anxious.
The recent National Income Dynamics Study-Coronavirus Rapid Mobile Survey (NIDS-CRAM) Wave 5 report has revealed the negative effect that the economic insecurity that accompanied the COVID-19 pandemic has had on the mental well-being of adults, particularly those with children.
Today, Milpark Education remains a leading provider of Higher Education and Further Education and Training qualifications. Milpark Education is registered with the South African Department of Higher Education and Training (DHET) as a Private Higher Education Institution.
Other people were also interested in:
The Gauteng Department of Basic Education says it is alarmed that more than 9000 educators and support staff, including those with comorbities, are refusing to take Covid-19 vaccination. We are now in week 2 of the education sector's vaccine rollout.
The South African Union of Students has called out SABC news for false reporting. This comes after the public broadcaster reported an unverified story that Student Representative Counsels are concerned that positive COVID-19 cases could continue to rise if residences remain open.
After the recent overcrowding at SASSA paypoints, the agency has urged beneficiaries to kindly visit their nearest paypoints when collecting various social grants. Beneficiaries are encouraged to do so as the country is experiencing the third wave of COVID-19.
Due to the ongoing violence we are currently seeing in the country, various post offices have closed. With this, they've also announced that SASSA payments will be put on a pause.