How To Check FNB Balance Without App
Checking your FNB account balance online via FNB online banking.
How To Check Balance on FNB
STEP 1: Login to Online Banking using your username and password.
STEP 2: Select My Bank Accounts. Here you can view all account balances.
STEP 3: Select My SIM Cards. Here you can view all airtime, data, SMS balances
STEP 4: The My SIM Cards landing page will display all your FNB Connect SIM Card balances.
For more information visit www.fnb.co.za
Benefits of FNB Online Banking For A FNB Balance Check
Banking with FNB online of on the FNB app is a fast, easy and convenient way to transact from the comfort of your home, or on the move.
- Lower your overhead fees
- View detailed balances and transaction history
- Transfer funds between accounts
- Make payments (including once-off payments)
- Add, edit or delete recipients
- Send money with eWallet
- Send and receive global payments
- Buy Forex and get it delivered to you
We hope you have found this article on How To Check FNB Balance helpful.
You may also like: