How To Get Your SARS Tax Number Via SMS
It is very important to ensure that you are registered with SARS and that you've got a tax number. Lost yours or simply forgot what your tax number is? No stress. Follow the steps below.
Need your tax number? Register on eFiling.
If you have forgotten your tax number you can request it from SARS in various ways:
- Send them a query. Please ensure your details match SARS records.
- You can get it on eFiling if you are registered as an eFiler. All you need to do is log on and check your number.
- You can also request your notice of registration via the MobiApp if you are a registered eFiler.
- eFiling has been updated to allow taxpayers to request the Notice of Registration (IT150) under the 'SARS Registered Details' menu option.
- At a SARS branch. Remember to make an appointment before you visit a branch.
Top Tip: SARS will not provide your tax number to another person, unless the person is your tax practitioner or has power of attorney to conduct your tax affairs.
Covid-19 has changed the lives of everyone across the globe. Institutions of higher learning had to take major decisions to overcome some of their difficulties.
A gap year is a wonderful opportunity that can help you find yourself and discover your true potential.
A gap year is a chance to learn more about yourself and the world, and it can be a great way to explore your interests.
Most popular articles today
There are a few ways that a matric student can pass their matric year with a National Senior Certificate (NSC), and a Diploma Pass is just one of them. Although the Diploma Pass does not offer the same post-matric options as a Bachelor’s Pass, it still has a lot to offer a student.