The Tshwane University of Technology (TUT) was established in 2004. With the university having eight campuses, it is considered the largest residential university in South Africa.
The eight campuses are located in Gauteng, Mpumalanga and Limpopo, with two learning sites in Durban and Cape Town. TUT was recently ranked as one of the top universities of technology in Africa, attracting over 60 000 students annually.
The university offers seven faculties for these students to choose from which are Arts & Design, Economics & Finance, Engineering and the built environment, humanities, Information & communication technology, management sciences and science.
TUT students who have completed their examinations can gain access to their exam results in a few different ways which ensure easy access and convenience.
Students can gain access to their exam results by the means of:
- Visit the Exam results page on the Tuts Website
- Fill in your student number and ITS pin
- Click process and available exam results will be shown to you.
- Have it posted, as examination results will be posted to all students
- Ensure that your postal address is correct
- Students can also gain access to the exam results at their campus of registration
- Examination results will be published, at the campus of your registration, on official notice boards.
Students with outstanding fees will not be able to view the exam results as it will not be published until the outstanding amount has been paid in full. Supplementary examination results will still be published whether there are outstanding fees and/or library material.