How To Apply To Univen
Are you wanting to study at the University of Venda but you're unsure of how to apply? Well we can help. Keep reading to find out how to apply to Univen.
The University of Venda's online applications for 2022 are open and will close on 28 September 2021.
How To Apply To Univen
- Go to https://www.univen.ac.za/students/how-to-apply/#/
- Click on "Begin Online Application"
- Follow the instructions to complete the application
- Complete your application by pressing the "Submit" button. You will then receive a student number.
You will be required to create a pin consisting of 5 digits, which may be used if you choose to save and return to your application later. The applicant will also be required to scan and upload a copy of their ID document or passport, Grade 11 report or statement of grade 12 results or copy of Matric Certificate.
In order to apply online you will need the following:
- South African Identity number
- Cell phone number
- Email address
- Credit / debit card with CVV number at the back of the card (this is needed to pay the R100 application fee online).
How To Check Your Application Status
- Go to the Univen website
- Click on 'Apply' in the top left corner of the page
- Scroll down to 'Step 3: Check Application Status' and click on it
- Click on where it says 'Click here to check your application status'
- You can then call or email using the supplied information:
- Mr Fhatuwani Mulidzi – Phone: +27 15 962 8959 | Email: email@example.com
- Ms Thizwilondi Nemutanzhela – Phone: +27 15 962 8974 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mr Khathutshelo Neluvhalani – Phone: +27 15 962 9334 | Email: email@example.com
- Ms Stella Muthevhuli – Phone: +27 15 962 8953 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mrs Aluwani Ramagwedzha – Phone: +27 15 962 8943 | Email: email@example.com
When sending an email make sure that you include your name, surname and student number in the email and be clear that you want to check your application status.
The University of Venda offers multiple undergraduate and postgraduate qualifications. The university is often referred to as Univen.
A background in Logistics offers one the qualification to be able to oversee or organize the transportation, storage and distribution of goods within a business’ supply chain, which represents a vital part of the business’ ability to perform efficiently. For someone who has their sights set on a career in Logistics, South African private and public universities offer a great variety of qualifications within this field to choose from.
Most popular articles today
While many South Africans have received their SASSA R350 grant payments, others still await responses from SASSA for their SRD grant appeals which were submitted in August. SASSA has given an update on appeals sent from August until October 2021.
Other people were also interested in:
REGENT business school has developed a series of programmes that are designed to provide individuals and organisations with the management competencies and critical skills necessary to build and sustain competitive advantages in a rapidly changing and complex business environment.