Sedibeng TVET College strives to be the leading TVET College for providing affordable training and education. Their aim is to have their staff provide qualifications which meet the expectations and needs of commerce, industry and the community within the TVET sector.
Sedibeng TVET College Courses
- Engineering Studies
- Business Studies
- National Certificate Vocational Courses
Sedibeng TVET College Campuses
- Heidelberg Campus
- Sebokeng Campus
- Vanderbijlpark Campus
- Vereeniging Campus
Students may apply online via the college website. They will need to upload the following certified documents with their application:
- ID document / Passport
- Proof of Address
- ID document of next of kin
- Study Permit (Foreign students)
- Letter from Employer (Heidelberg Part-Time students)
How To Apply
- Visit the Sedibeng TVET College website.
- Select “Click here to continue”.
- Fill in the required fields.
- Upload the necessary documents.
- Complete the application form.