How To Track Your R350 Grant Application On WhatsApp
So you've submitted your R350 grant application and like any of us, you want to track it. SASSA has made it easier as it is possible to check your SRD grant status on WhatsApp, here's how.
Have you applied for SASSA's R350 grant and you now want to see where your application is? Here's how to check your R350 grant application status on WhatsApp.
- Add 082 046 8553 as a contact on your phone
- Open your WhatsApp and refresh your contacts
- Open a chat
- Send a message saying 'hi'
- Send a message saying 'help'
- You will be given various options, respond saying '4'
- Then, reply with 'status'
- Enter your reference number
- You will then receive your Sassa SRD status
You will need to provide your ID number and cellphone number you used when you submitted your R350 grant application.
- SASSA: What A 'Meanstest' R350 Grant Status Means
- SASSA: What A 'Pending' Status Means
- SASSA: What Does IRP5 Registered Mean?
- SASSA: What To Do If R350 Grant Application Status is 'IRP5 Registered'
- SASSA R350 Grant Application Status Could Be 'Referred'
The Special Relief of Distress grant which became known as the R350 grant will close for applications in March 2022.
All applications will be treated as new applications every month. However, each applicant would only need to apply once for their application to be considered every month.
Most popular articles today
The Department of Basic Education has had responded to questions regarding the shortage of stationery material and groceries in Eastern Cape schools. This is what the Minister had to say in response.
A number of university students slept outside the gates of their campus, in hope of getting help from the institution after being evicted. It has been alleged that one student has been hospitalized due to not coping with the cold weather conditions.
Other people were also interested in:
With the end of the National State of Disaster came many changes. That included the regulations that govern the R350 grant with beneficiaries now being told to reapply.