False Bay College aims to empower its students to become assets to society and have lifelong access to education. The college helps their students apply for financial aid, such as NSFAS, and provide Open Learning Centres for its students to use.
The college has several campuses, namely Fish Hoek, Mitchell's Plain, Khayelitsha, Muizenberg, Westlake, Swartkilp and Distance Learning Campus.
A variety of courses are offered as well as Funded Programmes, E-Learning, and Learnerships. The following courses are covered by bursaries:
NCV (National Certificate Vocational)
• Finance, Economics & Accounting
• Engineering and Related Design (Motor Mechanics, Fitting and Turning, Fabrication)
• Electrical Infrastructure and Construction
• Office Administration
• Information Technology and Computer Science
• Safety in Society
NATED N1-N6 programmes.
• Hospitality & Catering Services
• Business Management
• Management Assistant
• Financial Management (Accounting Required)
• Public Management
• N4-N6 Electrical Engineering
NSFAS does cover courses at False Bay TVET College, however, applicants need to qualify for the bursary in order to qualify for funding.
If you are interested in applying to NSFAS, follow these easy steps:
- Create a myNSFAS account via this link: https://my.nsfas.org.za/
- Click on the ‘Apply’ tab to update your personal information and upload your application supporting documents.
- Submit your application.
Please note that it is important to provide your correct ID number, name(s) and surname as reflected in the ID document.