How NSFAS Refunds Work At Unisa
If you are a NSFAS funded Unisa student looking to apply for a refund, then you must meet the following requirements.
Here's what you need to know about NSFAS' refund requirements for Unisa students.
- All NSFAS-funded students will receive a refund if they pay the minimal registration fee to activate their registration.
- A refund will be issued only when NSFAS has confirmed that the registration data has been successfully processed by Unisa.
- An application for a refund is not necessary.
NSFAS funding applications for the 2022 academic year are still currently open until 7 January 2022. As a prospective student, you must meet the following requirements in order to qualify for funding.
- Be prospective students who have applied for admission to the 2022 academic year for a first undergraduate qualification.
- If you are returning student who took a gap in 2021 and currently have an incomplete undergraduate qualification and who have not exceeded the N+ rule.
- Returning and new students who did not study during the 2021 academic year were approved by NSFAS in 2021.
- Students who are currently receiving funding from another NSFAS bursary and want to move to the NSFAS DHET grant.
However, your NSFAS application will not be considered if you:
- received NSFAS funding in 2021.
- have already completed an undergraduate degree or diploma.
- are not a South African citizen.
- need funding for a Short Learning Certificate or Programme or a postgraduate qualification
If you are unable to finish the application on your own, you may visit a National Youth Development Agency Centre, a Thusong Centre, or one of NSFAS' application partners' centre near you, where a NSFAS representative will assist you in completing the application.
An influencer is someone whose opinion is trusted and followed by others. If a person is an influencer, he or she has the ability to impact their followers' purchasing decisions based on their reputation.
Writing examinations in high school can be very stress inducing, and some students may find it helpful to practice using past papers to prepare for the exam season. Luckily for students in basic education, there are past paper resources available for public access.
Most popular articles today
Unisa has recently reintroduced its vaccination programme and has called on students and staff members to get vaccinated. The university's Vice-Chancellor has shared her vision for the institution in the 2022 academic year.
Other people were also interested in:
Experts have called on the government to consider implementing the Basic Income grant as the country struggles to lower its poverty levels. The Special Covid-19 grant is now in it's second round and will come to an end in March.