Register To Study At MANCOSA Today
2020 Mid-Year Registration is now open at MANCOSA! Study Online with full digital support. MANCOSA’s programme offering ranges from Higher Certificates to a Doctoral qualification.
2020 Mid-Year Registration is now open at MANCOSA! MANCOSA is a private, accredited business school committed to the provision of affordable, accessible, and accredited management programmes. Study Online with full digital support. MANCOSA’s programme offering ranges from Higher Certificates to a Doctoral qualification.
MANCOSA is an online learning platform where students can get a quality education from the comfort of their home. They aim to be the leading distance education provider that is responsive to the evolving education and training needs of dynamic economies through a commitment to people, opportunity and quality.
A variety of undergraduate, postgraduate and executive learning courses are offered. These courses promote high levels of independence through innovative learning and assessment intervention.
- Bachelor of Commerce in Project Management
- Bachelor of Commerce in Accounting
- Bachelor of Commerce in International Business
- Bachelor of Education in Senior & FET Phase
- Bachelor of Business Administration
- Bachelor of Commerce in Entrepreneurship
- Bachelor of Commerce in Financial Management
- Bachelor of Commerce in Human Resource Management
- Bachelor of Commerce in Information and Technology Management
- Bachelor of Commerce in Marketing Management
- Bachelor of Commerce in Retail Management
- Bachelor of Commerce in Supply Chain Management
- Bachelor of Public Administration
- Advanced Certificate in Financial Planning
- Advanced Certificate in Management Studies
- Advanced Certificate in Business Management
- Higher Certificate in Events Management
- Higher Certificate in Social Media and Communication
- Higher Certificate in Tax Administration
- Higher Certificate in Public Sector Procurement
- Higher Certificate in Human Resource Management
- Higher Certificate in Marketing
- Higher Certification in Project Management
- Higher Certificate in Public Management
- Higher Certificate in Accounting
- Higher Certificate in Information Technology
- Higher Certificate in Supply Chain Management
- Higher Certificate in Local Government and Development Management
- Higher Certificate in Business Management
How To Apply
Northern Cape Rural TVET College have opened their applications for Second Semester study. At Northern Cape Rural TVET College, you will be lead and prepared for employment in your chosen field.
The National Student Financial Aid Scheme, which we know as NSFAS, should definitely be one of your options for funding if you wishing to study further. Continue reading to find out if they will fund Nelson Mandela University students.
Semester 2 applications for Business Studies is now open at Gert Sibande TVET College. Gert Sibande TVET College is one of the TVET Colleges in Mpumalanga.
Students who are studying teaching or prospective education students who require funding, this one is for you. The National Student Financial Aid Scheme (NSFAS) could possibly be able to assist you with your funding needs. If not, we have another option too.
Those that excel in business all possess a number of core skills: they’re efficient, decisive and strategic. They’re able to think on their feet and take responsibility for their actions. Excellent communicators too, they find it easy to talk to and relate to just about anyone they meet.
Most popular articles today
Central University of Technology have opened up their applications for 2022. Don't hesitate and apply now!
President Cyril Ramaphosa used his Youth Day speech for the official launch of a new government service to help battle the 46% youth unemployment rate. He called on young people to register for the new SA Youth service to help them gain access to jobs and learning opportunities.
The Western Cape Education Department has ruled that not all schools across will resume full-time attendance due to social distancing rules. The Department announced that primary school learners will return to schools full-time from 26 July.
The drive to vaccinate teachers begins this week. Uber has committed to providing 100 000 free rides to get teachers to and from vaccination sites.
Even though the country is now seeing a rise in infections with Gauteng recording thousands of new cases daily, the Education Department has said that schools will still be opening with full capacity. The Gauteng Education Department also gave some insight into what would happen should a positive case be found.
Other people were also interested in:
The Matric exams are the final measure of your success in high school and they can either build on the success you've had in previous years - or you can make up for bad Matric results in the past by doing well in the Matric final exams. This doesn't come by accident - you need to be organised and use the limited time in the best way. Here are some Matric tips for you!
Students that will successfully complete their first year fashion studies and wish to transfer to FEDISA Fashion School may now apply for second year transfer consideration.