The National Student Financial Aid Scheme (NSFAS) provides students with a NSFAS wallet which allows students to withdraw cash or spend at any merchant registered by NSFAS.
To receive NSFAS Allowances through NSFAS Wallet students will need the following:
- Your own cell phone and valid SIM card
- You must sign your NSFAS Bursary Agreement if you are a new student to NSFAS
- You will not need to withdraw cash to pay your landlord or any registered merchant.
If students have any questions related to the NSFAS wallet they can send an email with their queries to [email protected].
The following information must be provided in the email:
- ID Number
- Full names and surname
- Cellphone number and email address
- Physical and or postal address
- Description of your query
For more information, head to https://www.nsfas.org.za/content/