Optimi online campus together with their learning material provider Impaq provides accessible home education and after-school solutions for learners, parents, and tutors.
Their learning approach ensures that students in Grade 10 - 12 receive a quality education in a flexible and accessible learning environment.
Optimi offers the following services:
- Flexible Learning
- For students who are not suited or who find that conventional classrooms don't work for them such as distance learners and learners who travel frequently
- Tutoring Service
- For learners who need additional academic assistance such as athletes who need to find a sport and academic balance.
- Grade 12 rewrites
- Students will be attending classes in the subjects they are rewriting. Once the student has successfully completed the rewrite, they will receive a National Senior Certificate (NSC) issued by Umalusi.
- Robotics Club
- Grade 10 - 12 students have can join the robotics club where they will be exposed to the world of computing, machine learning and computer vision
Students will use the Optimi learning portal to gain access to the learning materials. The portal includes an online study plan and calendar, unique content compiled by education specialists, and tips for examination preparation.
The learning materials are provided by Impaq and are based on the national curriculum (CAPS). Learners must register with Impaq separately and will receive lesson material directly from Impaq.
Parents have access to the optimi parent portal where they will be able to access their child's marks and track their progress.
Practical and oral assessments in selected subjects can be completed at the Optimi Campus located in Lynwood.
In conjunction with the flexible nature of the learning approach, students who attend the campus will not be required to wear a school uniform nor will there be school bells and compulsory extracurricular activities.
Here is how you can register at Optimi Campus:
- Register with Impaq to receive all the lesson material and assessments you will need. Click here to register online.
- Complete the Optimi Campus registration form. Send an email to [email protected] to request the registration form.
- Pay the deposit as per the quote you received from Optimi Campus.
- Start attending class at Optimi Campus.