Umfolozi TVET College offers various campuses across KwaZiulu Natal where you can apply. These include Isithebe/Sundumbili Campus, Eshowe Campus, Chief Albert Luthuli Campus, Richtek Campus, Bambanani Campus, Esikhawini Campus, and Nkandla Campus.
It's important to note that available courses may differ per campus, so research your preferred campus and the courses it offers.
Before applying, ensure you meet the minimum requirement of a Matric certificate. This is the basic educational qualification needed to apply to Umfolozi TVET College.
Umfolozi TVET College offers a wide range of Study programmes for applicants to choose from. These range from National certificates, Diplomas and skills training to government certificates of competency and artisan training as well as trade test.
This makes it a lot easier for you to determine which course aligns with your career goals and interests. To complete your application, make sure you have the following documents readily available:
- A certified copy of your Identity document
- A certified copy of your Grade 12 results
- Proof of residence
- A certified copy of the Identity document of your next of kin
Once you've gathered the above-mentioned documents, you can then move on to the Online application process by making use of the steps listed below.
- Visit the Umfolozi TVET College website.
- Complete the online career guidance and placement test on the learner profiler.
- Click on 'register an account'.
- Read and accept the terms and conditions.
- Compete the form to register your student profile. Make sure that you complete all the required sections.
- Select 'create new application'.
- Choose your year of study.
- Choose your course duration and whether you will be studying full-time or part-time.
- Select your course.
- Click on 'submit application'.
- Select 'Continue to documents' and upload copies of all the required documents.
- Confirm your application and await feedback from the college.
Acceptance and Pre-Enrollment: If your application is accepted, you will receive an SMS notification from Umfolozi TVET College. You will have 72 hours to accept the offer. Upon acceptance, you can print the student portal application and bring it to the campus to complete the pre-enrollment process.
The campus will then send you an SMS with instructions on when to visit for the completion of the pre-enrollment process. During this visit, bring a copy of your student portal application and ensure you have your certified documents for verification.
Remember to double-check all the required documents and complete the application accurately. Best of luck with your application and your future studies.