Transnet is a large state-owned enterprise (SOE) in South Africa. Transnet freight rail is the largest division of Transnet Limited, a public company with South African government as its sole shareholder.
Transnet company offers many jobs as part of their Transnet careers which are in demand as the company offers great opportunities for promotion. These opportunities range from transnet bursaries, transnet jobs, transnet internships, transnet learnerships and much more which provide great work experience with the company.
Transnet employs a workforce of more than 55 000 permanent employees.
So where can you find Transnet vacancies?
Well Transnet has a “Careers” section on their website which can direct you to vacancies at the company.
Here’s how you can gain access to Transnet vacancies:
- Go to the Transnet website and create and register an online profile.
- To register click on the “Careers” tab and select “Registration” on the drop-down menu and the “Logon” screen will be displayed.
- Click on “Register here” and then fill out all the required information on the registration page.
- Read and accept the Privacy Statement
- Click “Register”
- You will then be sent an email containing a link to the Transnet website and it will also include your username which you will use to log onto your profile in future.
- After you have successfully registered you will be given access to the personal career pages website of Transnet which will show you all the vacancies offered at Transnet
You can open this career page by going to the “Careers” tab on the home page of the Transnet website after you have logged onto your profile. You are then also able to apply for any of the vacant positions advertised at Transnet and be able to track your application progress.