As one of South Africa’s largest state-owned companies and custodian of the country’s freight system, Transnet's goal is to maintain a globally competitive freight system that supports sustainable growth and economic diversification of the nation as the custodian of ports, rail, and pipelines.
Here are the operational divisions that make up Transnet:
- Transnet freight rail
- Transnet rail engineering
- Transnet national ports authority
- Transnet port terminals
- Transnet pipelines
- Transnet property
The company’s large and diverse structure of departments also means that it offers a wide variety of career paths or employment opportunities. Nursing is one of them, here’s how you can apply for vacancies at Transnet.
By accessing the company’s official website, interested applicants can submit an application for Nursing positions with Transnet. Candidates looking to launch their professional careers now have a great opportunity thanks to the most recent Transnet Nursing Jobs in Johannesburg.
Following the steps outlined below, qualified individuals can submit their online applications for nursing positions with Transnet.
How to apply for Transnet Nursing Jobs
- In order to apply (when vacancies are available), click the button located below this page.
- You will be taken to the official Transnet careers page after clicking.
- The screen will provide dozens of Transnet Nursing job openings in Gauteng and other areas.
- According to your qualifications, select the Transnet positions that are the best fit for you.
- Download the online application form now, and fill it out with the necessary details.
Last but not least, submit the application form online together with certified copies of any necessary documentation.