Apply For R350 Grant Through SASSA ChatBot
SASSA has revealed that another way to submit your R350 grant application is through the SASSA ChatBot. Applications for the grant are now open and will remain open until March 2022.
Did you know you can apply for the R350 grant through the SASSA ChatBot? Here's all you need to know.
- Open your internet browser
- Search for: www.sassa.gov.za
- On the website, click on SRD R350 grant assistance chatbox
- Applicants must then provide ID number and mobile number
- Through the chat, you should then choose 'I want to apply for SRD R350 grant'
- The chat will then provide a link to the SRD website
- On the SRD website, go to the 'How do I apply for this SRD grant'
- Click on the yellow bar saying 'click here to apply online'
- Provide your ID number and mobile number
- Click 'send sms'
- You will then receive a 6 digit OTP number
- Insert the OTP
- Click 'verify pin'
- Agree to the terms and conditions
- Provide your personal details
- Choose your payment option and submit the details needed
- You will then receive a SMS on your phone
A background in Logistics offers one the qualification to be able to oversee or organize the transportation, storage and distribution of goods within a business’ supply chain, which represents a vital part of the business’ ability to perform efficiently. For someone who has their sights set on a career in Logistics, South African private and public universities offer a great variety of qualifications within this field to choose from.
Most popular articles today
A bunch of us are patiently waiting for NSFAS to announce when their 2022 applications will open. Now, the financial aid scheme has given us some insight into why we are seeing this delay.
Applications to register for the Second Chance Programme are currently open. The programme aims to help those learners who did not pass their National Senior Certificate or Extended Senior Certificate. Below you may find more about this program.
Other people were also interested in:
The Funza Lushaka Bursary is a program established to support teaching studies and available to qualified students to complete a teaching degree. If you are a UINSA student and you want to find-out if your PGCE qualification will be funded by the Funza Lushaka bursary, we have answers for you.