Learners are preparing to receive their Grade 12 final examination results on 21 January 2022. They may be able to access their results online via the Department of Basic Education (DBE) website, SMS, USSD, GPG Matric app, and newspapers.
Students may view their results online via the DBE website, by following these steps:
- Click here to visit the DBE website.
- Scroll down and enter your examination number.
- Fill in the necessary information.
- Select the ‘Search’ button.
For a fast and simple method of receiving their matric results, students may choose the SMS option.
How to use the USSD Service:
- Send an SMS to 35658.
- Fill in your ID number and examination number in the message.
It is a quick and easy method to receive matric results.
- Dial this number on your cellphone: *120*35658#.
- Answer a few multiple-choice questions.
- Enter your ID and examination number.
GPG Matric App
The app allows learners to access their matric results using their cellphone or any device with internet access.
Learners who do not have access to the internet or a cellphone may find their matric results in the newspaper. Each province releases their results in certain newspapers.