How To Register For Capitec Online Banking
Bank better, live better! Capitec helps you manage your financial life better, so you can live better.
How to register for Capitec online banking
Why visit a branch when you can bank from home, work or wherever your laptop takes you? With Internet banking, you get simplified banking when it suits you.
Capitec offers secure, easy-to-use Internet banking to save you money with no monthly subscription fee.
Access your main savings account, savings plans or credit facility when it suits you:
- Transfer money between your accounts
- Do payments (people or accounts)
- Buy airtime, data and SMS bundles (for yourself or a friend)
- Buy electricity (for yourself or a friend)
- View your last electricity tokens purchased
- Add beneficiaries
- Add recurring (stop orders) or future-dated payments
- Add recurring (stop orders) or future-dated transfers
- Do credit facility transfers
- Stop lost or stolen cards immediately
- Update your daily card limits
- Save and verify your email address for added security
- View or download statements
- View or download tax interest certificates
- View your transaction and payment history
- Register and maintain your SMS Update settings
No registration fees. No monthly subscription fees. Simple.
REGISTER NOW, the process is as easy as one, two, three. All you need to do is click on "Internet Banking Sign-In" and follow the prompts.
You may also like: How To Apply For Jobs At Capitec
Most popular articles today
Lyceum’s 104 year legacy is a testament to the quality programmes that they offer. Their lifetime commitment is to successfully equip students with accredited distance education for the professional world.
There are a variety of responses you could see once you do a SASSA R350 grant application status check. One of these could be 'Reapplication Pending' and you might be needing further clarification about what this means, we're here to help.
Other people were also interested in:
The AAA School of Advertising will be hosting its Open Day. Individuals have to rsvp to register your attendance at the AAA School of Advertising open day.
Gauteng Department of Education has announced that the online applications for 2022 is now open and will close soon. This year's applications for Gauteng school admissions will be done in phases.