Academic Institute of Excellence (AIE)
AIE believes in continuously working towards improvement and dedication to quality education. They offer a large range of courses at the campuses. Their Urban Kitchen restaurant offers healthy meal options on campus. Midrand Campus has a roof chill area, where students can enjoy their break times. Bursaries are awarded to students who have produced excellent results.
They represent AIE (Academic Institute of Excellence) family of education brands, some of SA's leading learning institutes. They are a family that prides itself on their brands, people and students, known for their innovative approach to quality education, excellence in delivery and modern technological approach.
Student use the AIE portal. Once your are accepted and registered at AIE, you will then be given your AIE login.
- National Certificate: Engineering Studies (N1-N3)
- National Certificate: Building and Civil Technology (N1-N3)
- National Certificate: Building Drawing (N1-N3)
- National Certificate: Building Science (N1-N3)
- National Certificate: Bricklaying and Plastering Theory (N2)
- National Certificate: Electrical Trade Theory (N1-N3)
- National Certificate: Electro Technology (N1-N3)
- National Certificate: Engineering Drawing (N1-N3)
- National Certificate: Engineering Science (N1-N3)
- National Certificate: Fitting and Machinery Theory (N1-N3)
- National Certificate: Industrial Electronics (N1-N3)
- National Certificate: Mathematics (N1-N3)
- National Certificate: Mechanotechnology (N1-N3)
- National Certificate: Metalworkers Theory (N1)
- National Certificate: Motor Trade Theory (N1-N3)
- National Certificate: Plant Operating Theory (N3)
- National Certificate: Plating and Structural Steel Drawing (N1-N3)
- National Certificate: Plumbing Theory (N2)
- National Certificate: Water and Wastewater Treatment Practice (N3)
- Information Technology and Data Science
- Draughting and Technical Design
- Business, Entrepreneurship and Finance
- Engineering and Science
- Visual Design, Marketing and Branding
- Architecture and the Built Environment
Consult the website for information regarding Academic Institute of Excellence fees.
- AIE Cape Town
Consult the website for information regarding the application process and AIE requirements.
Type of education institutionPrivate College :
After completing your matric certificate exams, you are faced with a multitude of post-matric options that can shape your future paths.
These options range from pursuing higher education at universities or colleges, entering vocational training programs, joining the workforce, or even considering entrepreneurial ventures, each offering unique opportunities for personal and professional growth.
You've probably been contemplating the next chapter of your life all throughout the year asking yourself, 'what am I going to study after I finish completing my matric certificate exams?', 'am I going to study? What else can I do when I pass'? Well, we can help.
Although South Africa has made advancements when it comes to Sign Language and the Deaf Community, there is still a long way to go, seeing that sign language has officially been recognized and will soon be the country's twelfth official language.
- Study At Trinity College Dublin: Ireland’s Highest Ranking University
- You Can Study MBA At Cambridge University Judge Business School
- Study In Scotland At The University of Stirling
- All You Need To know About The University of Suffolk MBA Programme
- Become A Part Of The University Of Reading's Global Student Body