International Hotel School
International Hotel School offers diplomas and higher certificates in a hospitality, food and event management subjects. Studying hospitality is very popular as there are many career options available for graduates, both in South Africa and internationally. International Hotel School is registered and accredited in South Africa but its course are also internationally recognised.
- Higher Certificate in Hospitality Management (HEQSF Aligned, NQF Level 5, 120-Credits, Contact Mode and Distance Mode) [A,B,C,D]
- Higher Certificate in Food and Beverage Management (HEQSF Aligned, NQF Level 5, Contact Mode and Distance Mode)[A,B,C,D]
- Higher Certificate in Events Management (HEQSF Aligned, Level 5, 120-Credits: Contact Mode and Distance Mode) [A,B,C,D]
- Diploma in Food and Beverage Operations Management (HEQSF Aligned, NQF Level 6, 360 Credit, Distance Mode) [A,B,C,D]
- Diploma in Hospitality Management (HEQSF aligned, NQF Level 6, 360 Credits: Contact Mode and Distance Mode) [A,B,C,D]
- Diploma in Professional Cookery and Kitchen Management (HEQSF aligned, NQF Level 6, 360 Credits: Contact Mode) [A,B,C,D]
South Africa is a country that is not only populated by its local citizens but also refugees who call it home. When it comes to social security, the question arises as to whether refugees can also qualify to receive the Sassa R350 grant. Here is the answer to that question.
Working for the government often involves doing work that aims to maintain the local community and serve your country. If you are interested in working for the government then keep reading to find out where you can view government vacancies.
Most popular articles today
Learner literacy levels are poor in South Africa, and this has highly concerned education experts and parents. An expert has weighed in on how this situation can be better improved.
The South African College of Applied Psychology (SACAP) is a popular independent provider of accredited Applied Psychology courses. Many students would like to study at SACAP but don't have the funds to do so. A potential solution to this is the popular funding scheme in South Africa known as NSFAS, but do they cover SACAP courses?
Other people were also interested in:
With the end of the National State of Disaster came many changes. That included the regulations that govern the R350 grant with beneficiaries now being told to reapply.