Capsicum Culinary Studio
Capsicum Culinary Studio has six campuses across the country, 6 000 graduates, talented and experienced chef lecturers and is the largest chef school in South Africa. Capscium's qualifications are internationally recognized and the website claims they have a pass rate above 95%.
- CATHSSETA Certificate: Professional Cookery | NQF Level 4 SAQA: 14111
- CATHSSETA Certificate: Patisserie | NQF Level 5 | SAQA: 73292
- CATHSSETA National Certificate: Food and Beverage Services | NQF Level 4 | SAQA: 14113
- City and Guilds International Endorsement: Certificate in Food Preparation and Cooking (IVQ Level 1) C&G 8065-01
- QCTO Occupational Certificate: Chef | NQF Level 5 | SAQA: 101697
Capsicum offers various programmes including professional chefs, professional patisserie, fundamental chefs and food, and beverage services. They also offer a 'Chef 101' online course.
- Cape Town
- Port Elizabeth
For information on Capsicum's fees, look on their website or contact them directly.
An influencer is someone whose opinion is trusted and followed by others. If a person is an influencer, he or she has the ability to impact their followers' purchasing decisions based on their reputation.
Writing examinations in high school can be very stress inducing, and some students may find it helpful to practice using past papers to prepare for the exam season. Luckily for students in basic education, there are past paper resources available for public access.
Most popular articles today
Unisa has recently reintroduced its vaccination programme and has called on students and staff members to get vaccinated. The university's Vice-Chancellor has shared her vision for the institution in the 2022 academic year.
Other people were also interested in:
Experts have called on the government to consider implementing the Basic Income grant as the country struggles to lower its poverty levels. The Special Covid-19 grant is now in it's second round and will come to an end in March.