After completing your matric certificate exams, you are faced with a multitude of post-matric options that can shape your future paths.
These options range from pursuing higher education at universities or colleges, entering vocational training programs, joining the workforce, or even considering entrepreneurial ventures, each offering unique opportunities for personal and professional growth.
You've probably been contemplating the next chapter of your life all throughout the year asking yourself, 'what am I going to study after I finish completing my matric certificate exams?', 'am I going to study? What else can I do when I pass'? Well, we can help.
Where to Study
Chartall Business College was established in 2007 in response to two concurrent, national regulatory requirements. The first was the Financial Services Board’s regulatory need to ensure all banking staff providing financial advice met the specified FAIS fit and proper education requirements.
The second was similar legislation in the real estate sector, where the Estate Agency Affairs Board required all non-principal and principal agents to comply with minimum education requirements.
- Study At Trinity College Dublin: Ireland’s Highest Ranking University
- You Can Study MBA At Cambridge University Judge Business School
- Study In Scotland At The University of Stirling
- All You Need To know About The University of Suffolk MBA Programme
- Become A Part Of The University Of Reading's Global Student Body