University of South Africa Unisa
The University of South Africa (Unisa) is the largest open distance learning institution in Africa, the longest standing dedicated distance education university in the world. According to the Unisa website, they enrol nearly one-third of South African students.
- Accounting Sciences
- Economic and Management Sciences
- Graduate Sciences
- Agriculture and Environmental Sciences
- Human Sciences
- Science, Engineering and Technology
- Business Leadership
Unisa has 2 campuses, main campus and Sunnyside campus. Sunnyside campus is where applications, registrations and learning centre are located.
Fees are dependent on the modules taken. Students take between 4 to 6 modules and modules costs range from R1 570,00 and R4 550,00 per module. For more information on fees consult the website.
Applications can be filled out online or collected from the admissions office.
Type of education institutionUniversities - Education Faculty - Engineering & the Built Environment Faculty - Science Faculty - Commerce Faculty - Law Faculty - Humanities Faculty :
After completing your matric certificate exams, you are faced with a multitude of post-matric options that can shape your future paths.
These options range from pursuing higher education at universities or colleges, entering vocational training programs, joining the workforce, or even considering entrepreneurial ventures, each offering unique opportunities for personal and professional growth.
You've probably been contemplating the next chapter of your life all throughout the year asking yourself, 'what am I going to study after I finish completing my matric certificate exams?', 'am I going to study? What else can I do when I pass'? Well, we can help.
- Study At Trinity College Dublin: Ireland’s Highest Ranking University
- You Can Study MBA At Cambridge University Judge Business School
- Study In Scotland At The University of Stirling
- All You Need To know About The University of Suffolk MBA Programme
- Become A Part Of The University Of Reading's Global Student Body