What You Must Know To Pass Your Drivers Test
It Is Essential To Be Fully Prepared For Your Licence Test.
What does K53 mean?
The title “K53” refers to a file reference used when “defensive driving” was introduced into the driving requirements in South Africa.
Rules Of The Road
- Study the rules of the road which are in place to ensure that traffic flow is regulated, safe and to protect the rights of all road users.
- The rules of the road also include speed limit restrictions, parking, use of lights and lane discipline.
Road Signs, Traffic Signals And Road Markings
- You need know the meaning of the various road signs and markings, and traffic signals and their purpose.
- Understanding these will determine how you respond to the signs when you are driving and ensure you get to where you want to go.
Controls Of The Vehicle
- You need to become familiar with all the vehicle controls.
- You should know how to control the vehicle using the handlebar or steering wheel, gear lever, brakes, accelerator, clutch, lights, indicators, hooter, and mirrors.
CLICK HERE TO FIND OUT MORE.