Spectrium specilises in running accredited and recognised professional qualifications. Whether you want to start or change your career Spectrium provides you with a platform to excel in professional career development. Our executive education programmes are specifically designed to help employees, supervisors, new managers and senior executives develop strategic management skills that are needed for corporate transformation and financial performance.
- National Certificate: Business Administration Services (Level 2)
- National Certificate: Contact Centre Support (Level 2)
- National Certificate: Business Management (Level 3)
- FET Certificate: Contact Centre Support (Level 4)
- FET Certificate: Project Management (Level 4)
- FET Certificate: Marketing (Level 4)
Most popular articles today
The Stellenbosch University (SU) has decided to take action against a student following allegations of sexual assault that were levelled against him a few months ago. Student organisations have also come out to give their input regarding the decision.
Other people were also interested in:
Now that the National State of Disaster has ended, the Sassa R350 grant is managed under new rules. Here's how to submit your R350 grant application under these new rules.
The Sassa Social Relief of Distress grant is being paid to all qualifying beneficiaries. If you are among those that have been meaning to apply for an appeal due to your rejected application status, here is the procedure on how to lodge an appeal for your declined R350 grant application.