Boston City Campus
Serious about Education. Serious about You.
At Boston City Campus they offer accredited Higher Education qualifications, including their state-of-the-art Postgraduate Diploma in Management, a range of Degrees, and numerous Diplomas and Higher Certificates. And they offer a variety of work-ready Occupational and Short Programmes which meet industry needs and are developed by industry specialists and leading professionals in their fields.
They know you’ll face challenges when studying, and believe personalised attention is critical to your success. So they use a proactive monitoring and mentoring system, designed to support your learning. And you have a Student Advisor and Online Educators to help you, every step of the way.
At Boston, they focus on two things:
1. The education we provide is of the highest possible quality.
2. You get all the support you need.
Apply to Boston City Campus today!
Courses at Boston City Campus
- Postgraduate Diploma in Management, NQF Level 8, SAQA ID 105040, minimum 128 credits
- Bachelor of Commerce in Management Marketing SAQA ID 88683, NQF L7, minimum 374 credits
- Bachelor of Accounting SAQA ID 103057, NQF L7, minimum 396 credits
- Bachelor of Commerce in Law SAQA ID 104712, NQF L7, minimum 384 credits
- Bachelor of Social Sciences SAQA ID 108894, NQF L7, minimum 374 credits
- Diploma in Systems Development, NQF Level 6, SAQA ID 91923, minimum 364 credits
- Diploma in Network Systems, NQF Level 6, SAQA ID 91921, minimum 364 credits
- Diploma in Financial Accounting SAQA ID 93597, NQF L6, minimum 374 credits
- Diploma in Human Resource Management SAQA ID 90719, NQF Level 6, minimum 366 credits
- Business Management SAQA ID 91924, NQF L6, minimum 374 credits
- Diploma in Marketing Management (SAQA ID 91924), NQF (HEQSF) Level 6 (minimum Credits 390)
- Diploma in Event Management SAQA ID 93877, NQF L6, minimum 374 credits
- Higher Certificate in Advertising & Integrated Communication Practice, NQF Level 5, SAQA ID 90819, minimum 136 credits
- Higher Certificate in Marketing Practice, NQF Level 5, SAQA ID 97230, minimum 122 credits
- Higher Certificate in Business Management Practice, NQF Level 5, SAQA ID 97394, minimum 120 credits
- Higher Certificate in HIV/AIDS Counselling & Management, NQF Level 5, SAQA ID 96711, minimum 140 credits
- Higher Certificate in Human Resource Management Practice, NQF Level 5, SAQA ID 101818, minimum 122 credits
- Higher Certificate in Accounting Practice, NQF Level 5, SAQA ID 102038, minimum 122 credits
- Higher Certificate in Hospitality Management Practice, NQF Level 5, SAQA ID 102040, minimum 120 credits
- Higher Certificate in Tourism & Travel Management Practice, NQF Level 5, SAQA ID 103056, minimum 126 credits
- Higher Certificate in Logistics & Supply Chain Management Practice, NQF Level 5, SAQA ID 109009, minimum 124 credits
Boston City Campus short courses are also available. Boston refers to them as 'Short Learning Programmes'.
Fees at Boston City Campus
To see what the fees at Boston City Campus are, you will need to head to the website, go to the page with the qualification you are interested in and then get the Fact Sheet.
Boston City Campus & Business College have the payment plans available to suit the needs of a varied student body. To find out more about the payment plans available at Boston City Campus & Business College, or discuss options with someone who can help you, go into one of our many campuses around the country, contact us on 0115512000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Does NSFAS pay for Boston? Unfortunately, NSFAS does not fund Boston City Campus courses. Boston does however have payment plans and other financial help options available.
You have just received your matric results and find that, for some reason, you do not qualify for a matric rewrite. Here is what you can do about it.
The University of Kwazulu-Natal has announced that they have late applications available for the 2022 academic year. Apply now to not miss out on your chance to study in 2022!
Most popular articles today
The International Hotel School offers programs that are unique, affording students the opportunity to gain hands-on experience. International Hotel School is registered as a Private Higher Education Institution with the Department of Higher Education and Training.