Learnership 2021



RMB is a market leader in Corporate and Investment Banking where our people are our differentiator. Apply now to be a part of their graduate programme.

Sibanye-Stillwater is now taking applications for an Engineering learnership. Interested? Apply now before you miss out!

Truworths is hiring! An exciting opportunity as a Trainee Buyer on the Merchant Training Programme.

If you reside in the JTG District we have a great opportunity for you to join our extraordinary team at Sishen Mine and discover all about surface mining and mobile equipment in an eighteen-month Mining Learnership enrichment programme. You are required to be fit to participate in the programme. 

Do you want to step into the world of banking? Participate in a 1-year learnership in the banking and alternative banking sector. Applications are now open for a BANKSETA learnership opportunity for Kuyasa Generic Management for 2022.

The generic management program is designed to enhance learners' skills who have the objective of pursuing careers as line managers, team leaders or supervisors in a corporate context.

The business administration qualification is designed to meet the needs of those learners who wish to become involved, or are already involved, in the field of administration

Nampak is Africa’s leading diversified packaging manufacturer and has been listed on the JSE Limited (Johannesburg Stock Exchange) since 1969. Nampak operates from 19 sites in South Africa, contributing approximately 67% to group revenue, 14 sites in the rest of Africa, contributing 33% to group revenue.

Learnerships and Internships is an employment type where you gain experience and skills that can lead to better employment in future. If you are interested, check out the Careers Portal. 

The Education Minister announced matric results last week, and not every matriculant managed to pass in the class of 2021. If you have failed or you’re not happy with your matric results, it’s not the end of the world.

McCain Foods (SA) is offering a structured one year Graduate Trainee Programme to Graduates. Apply now!

Flow Communications is looking for to recruit individuals for their UX/Graphic Designer & Digital Marketing Learnership. Apply now!

We’re committed to teaching you the ropes. The Learnership Programme trains and grows key players in today’s changing economic environment, and will equip you with the knowledge and training you need to make an impact in the African & Global economy. Apply now!

The Moses Kotane Institute is looking to appoint suitably qualified youth to assist with data collection for research. Apply now!

Danone is now taking applications for their plant in-service traineeship. Apply now!

TCM Academy has an exciting opportunity for unemployed individuals where candidates will be up skilled in the following: Technical Support NQF 4 Learnership, Systems Support NQF 5 Learnership and Internship Programme.

Mascor is now taking applications for a John Deere Parts trainee. Apply now!

A learnership is a learning programme which combine both classroom-based learning at a training centre or college (a theoretical component) and on-the-job training in a workplace (practical training). Learnerships are not limited to ‘trades’ and are available at different levels for different occupations. Learnerships are not geared only towards the youth.