Apply For Bursaries While Staying At Student Hub

Bursary applications are now open and available to university students who are residents at Student Hub. Keep on reading to find out what Student Hub has to offer and how to apply for the bursary.


Student Hub is a brand new student residence that is centrally located and designed to provide the most engaging student experience at affordable prices.

Their residence buildings are within walking distance from the Wits University in Braamfontein. 

Recent upgrades have been done to student resident rooms. They have been upgraded with luxurious tiles, granite countertops, and freshly painted rooms.

The following rooms are available to rent at Student Hub:

  • Large 2-Sharing Bachelor
  • 2-Sharing Bachelor
  • Single Bachelor

All residents will be allowed to use the following amenities, which includes free unlimited and uncapped WiFi, free laundry facilities, 24/7 security with biometric access control, and a community centre.

The community centre is equipped with a communal kitchen, pool table, study area, TV, and foosball.

Students may apply for the bursary while applying for a room. Here is how to apply:

  1. Click here to visit the Student Hub website.
  2. Select "Book a Room Today".
  3. Fill out the application form then submit it.

There are a limited number of bursaries of up to R5 000 (R500/month on a 10-month lease) available, so sign up quickly.

Article Category

Other Articles

Feenix is an online fundraising platform which allows students to fund their studies. Keep reading to find out how their funding works. 

Are you interested in studying at False Bay TVET College and wondering if NSFAS covers their courses? Well, keep reading to find out more...

The National Student Financial Aid Scheme, better known as NSFAS, operates as a public institution that funds public university and college students who come from low-income households. If you are curious as to whether NSFAS funding covers Regent Business School fees, read further.

Did you not pass or complete your matric? Now you have the opportunity to do so. College SA now offers the Amended Senior Certificate programme. The Amended Senior Certificate is the equivalent to the National Senior Certificate (NSC) also known as matric.

Are you interested in getting your matric certificate? Regardless of your age, getting your matric as an adult doesn’t have to be a long, difficult process. Skills Academy Adult Matric Courses aim to help you achieve your study goals.