How To Bring Back Your Cancelled R350 Grant Application

Monday, 30 August, 2021 - 10:58
Sakinah Samuels
How To Bring Back Your Cancelled R350 Grant Application

Have you cancelled your Special Relief of Distress grant application but your circumstances have changed and you want to bring it back? Keep reading for a guide on how to do that.


SASSA R350 grant applicants are allowed to cancel their application whenever they feel and they also have the option of reversing that very action by reinstating their cancelled SRD grant application.

Here's how to bring back your cancelled R350 grant application.

  1. Go to the SRD website
  2. Under the Cancel My Application tab, click on 'reinstate my cancelled grant application'
  3. Fill your ID number and mobile in in the required fields
  4. Click 'send pin'
  5. You will then receive an SMS with an OTP
  6. Insert the OTP in the required field
  7. Click 'Verify pin'
  8. Agree to the terms and conditions
  9. Click 'reinstate my grant'

The President declared a National State of Disaster as a result of the Covid-19 global pandemic. In this regard he introduced a special Covid 19 Social Relief of Distress Grant (SRD) of R350 per month to be paid to individuals who are currently unemployed, do not receive any form of income, social grant or UIF payment etc.

Applications for this grant are now open again and will close in March 2022.

Article Category

Other Articles

The R350 SRD grant provides financial relief to beneficiaries across South Africa who require financial assistance from the state, but you may be wondering if individuals from outside of the country are able to qualify for this grant? Find out more below. 

Are you hoping to submit an application for the R350 grant, but you do not have a phone? Well, here is how you can submit your application without a device.