Unisa has advised its continuing students and new students who have been accepted to study for the 2022 academic year to register for their first semester modules.
In a statement released, the University announced that they'll be extending their registrations for first semester modules until 14 February.
Follow these steps to register:
- Go to the Unisa registration website
- Choose qualification level and then click "Go"
- Enter your student number in the block provided and the other details as required. (without a student number you won’t be able to continue. You'll need to first apply for online admission.)
- Check your personal details on the screen. Change any contact details that are missing or incorrect. It is very important to provide your correct address and cellphone numbers. Incorrect information may delay the delivery of your study material and prevent you from receiving important information from the university.
- Click on the modules from the drop-down list for which you want to be registered for. Ensure that you meet all the qualification requirements for your selected modules. You must meet all the pre-requisites and co-requisites for the selected module enter the correct module code select the correct semester (1 = first semester; 2 = second semester)
* The language for each module is indicated in the module information.
- Do not exceed the prescribed number of modules per semester or year, as this may result in a delay in your registration being processed. Unisa retains the right to remove modules based on the number of credits allowed per semester and in accordance with the fees paid. Please take note of the maximum period of time you have to complete your qualification.
- Calculate your fees
The final payment date for the minimum fee is 17 February 2022.
Students have been urged to check whether they have the payment details before they make that payment. For payment details, click here.
Should your not be finalised after making your payment, students may contact the university with their proof of payment at [email protected].