Applications for the National Students Financial Aid Scheme (NSFAS) funding is now open for all TVET College students registering for Trimester 2 (T2).
To be considered for T2 NSFAS funding, students must submit completed and signed application forms to their college's Student Support Service Office.
Applications will also be opened online via www.nsfas.org.za for students who are able to apply for themselves.
You will need the following documents to apply:
- Copy of your South African birth certificate (preferably unabridged) or ID which must have been recently certified
- Copy of your parents/guardian's ID (or death certificate if applicable) which must have been recently certified
- Copy of your parents/guardian's proof of income such as pay advice, letter of employment, pension advice or SASSA letter. These must have been recently certified.
- Completed and signed Application form.
- Completed and signed Consent form.
- Applicants who are orphaned must provide a completed and signed Declaration Form.
- Students with disabilities must provide a completed and signed Annexure A form.
Applications for Trimester 2 NSFAS funding will close on August 15 2020.
This will cover the cost of your registration, tuition and allowances for Trimester 2 in 2020 should you be accepted.
Please submit your application form and supporting documents on time as applications submitted after the closing date will not be processed.