NSFAS Applications Open At TVET College
Boland College has announced the dates for NSFAS appeals and Trimester 3 NSFAS applications. Scroll down to find out when it will take place.
The National Student Financial Aid Scheme has funded TVET Colleges for years because they believe a TVET qualification will equip students with occupational and vocational skills required in South Africa.
TVET Colleges have proven to enable entrepreneurial potential in students which is needed to build a strong economy.
The qualification criteria for NSFAS includes:
- You need to be a South African citizen.
- You need to be registered or intending to register on a PLP, NC(V) or Report 191 programme at any of the 50 public TVET Colleges in South Africa.
- You need to meet the financial eligibility criteria.
- If you are a returning student, you need to demonstrate proven and accepted academic performance in line with the institution’s progression policy or the progression prescriptions of the Bursary Rules and Guidelines.
- Should not be enrolling for a qualification that duplicates previous learning that was funded by the state.
- Combined gross family income of up to R350 000 per annum.
Boland College has announced that their students and prospective students should know that Semester 2 Appeals for new and continuing students will remain open until 15 October 2021.
Trimester 3 Applications are currently open and will close on 22 October 2021. Trimester 3 Appeals for new and continuing students at Boland College will open on 11 October and close on 29 October 2021.
A background in Logistics offers one the qualification to be able to oversee or organize the transportation, storage and distribution of goods within a business’ supply chain, which represents a vital part of the business’ ability to perform efficiently. For someone who has their sights set on a career in Logistics, South African private and public universities offer a great variety of qualifications within this field to choose from.
Most popular articles today
Other people were also interested in:
Study online, from anywhere, around your own schedule. At HyperionDev you can study online and graduate in as little as 3 months, with no previous coding experience required. Sound interesting? Read on for more.
On 22 September, recipients of the SRD grant, in Cape Town, were left disappointed since some retailers were not able to process their grant payments. These retailers included stores in the Pick n Pay Group.