Last Day To Register At Unisa
Unisa has opened their online registrations for 2021 studies. Be sure to secure your spot and register as soon as possible.
Today's the day! Unisa has opened their online registrations for 2021 studies. Be sure to secure your spot and register as soon as possible.
Unisa has taken the leap due to Covid-19 and moved their registrations for 2021 online. Due to the rise in infections and the second wave, this is definitely a good move for Unisa and other Universities to make.
Students will only be allowed to come to the offices if they have serious registration issues. They will then need to complete a Covid-19 health check on the Covid-19 health check app before visiting the offices.
Returning students will be required to use the booking app to book an appointment before visiting a Unisa office.
Undergraduate qualifications (higher certificates, diplomas & degrees, advanced certificates, advanced diplomas, BTechs & postgraduate certificates)
- Semester modules: 5 January - 31 March 2021
- Year modules: 5 January - 31 March 2021
Master's and doctoral
- 5 January - 31 March 2021 (some exceptions apply)
How To Register Online
- Go to the Unisa registration website: https://registration.unisa.ac.za/info/
- Choose the qualification level and then click "Go".
- Enter your student number in the block provided and the other details as required. (If you do not have a student number you won’t be able to continue. You'll need to apply online(link is external) for admission. During this process, a student number will be generated and communicated to you.)
- Check your personal details on screen. Change any contact details that are incorrect or missing. (Incorrect information may delay the delivery of your study material and prevent you from receiving important information from the university. Therefore it is important to provide your correct address and cellphone numbers.)
- Click on the modules from the drop-down list for which you want to register. Ensure that you meet all the qualification requirements for your selected modules. You must:
- meet all the pre-requisites and co-requisites for the selected module
- enter the correct module code
- select the correct semester (1 = first semester; 2 = second semester)
- The language of tuition for each module is stated in the module information.
- Do not exceed the prescribed number of modules per semester or year, as this may result in a delay in your registration being processed. Unisa retains the right to remove modules based on the number of credits allowed per semester and in accordance with the fees paid. (Please take note of the maximum period of time(link is external) you have to complete your qualification.)
- Calculate your fees
- You can use the fee quotation link on the Unisa website (http://www.unisa.ac.za/feequote(link is external)) to obtain a quote for the cost of all your modules.
- Note the minimum fee that must be paid before Unisa will process your registration. If these fees are more than you can afford, remove modules until you can afford the fees.
- You can make payment online, using a credit card at http://www.unisa.ac.za/feepayment(link is external).
- If you don’t have a credit card, you can pay at a First National Bank branch(link is external). Hold onto the proof of payment in case of enquiries.
- Submit your registration.
The Service Centre is available for phone calls on 080 000 1870 or via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org any assistance you need.
Are you wondering where you can study information technology (IT) at in South Africa? Find out everything you need to know about IT and where to study IT in South Africa below.
Most popular articles today
South Africa's government spends more on social assistance than the rest of the world, with one out of every three people receiving a social grant.
Are you wanting to become a teacher? Looking to apply for a teaching position but do not have a clue on how to write a cover letter that is relevant to the job you are applying for? Look no further.
Other people were also interested in:
REGENT business school has developed a series of programmes that are designed to provide individuals and organisations with the management competencies and critical skills necessary to build and sustain competitive advantages in a rapidly changing and complex business environment.