ISFAP Launches New Funding Campaign

Advertisement
 

ISFAP has officially launched their ISFAP thirty, seventy crowdfunding campaign, which aims to help students receive funding to pursue their dreams. ISFAP has decided to partner with BackaBuddy in this campaign.


Advertisement
 

The Ikusasa Student Financial Aid Programme (ISFAP) was established in an effort to assist students with the costs of studying at Higher Education Institutions.

ISFAP has officially launched their ISFAP thirty, seventy crowdfunding campaign, in partnership with BackaBuddy.

BackaBuddy is a South African crowdfunding platform designed to assist individuals in creating their own online campaign to raise funds for causes that they are passionate about.

The ISFAP thirty, seventy crowdfunding campaign aims to assist students with raising funds for their tertiary education.

This campaign is a pilot project and should it be successful, the concept will be rolled out into further iterations. 

Three students have been selected to participate in the pilot phase. The three students include Omolemo Tlomatsane, Sailin Vadivelu, and Nsuku Raphela. 

Omolemo Tlomatsane is studying towards BSC Civil Engineering at Wits University and Sailin Vadivelu and Nsuku Raphela studies MBChB at the University of Pretoria.

These students need to crowdfund for 30% of the target amount needed for their studies and if they are successful, ISFAP will cover the remaining 70% of their fees.

However, if they do not raise the 30%, all the funds raised on the BackaBuddy platform will be returned to the donors/students.

ISFAP and BackaBuddy encourage individuals to help these students reach their goals through donating towards their fees. 

Click here to view Omolemo Tlomatsane’s profile.

Click here to view Sailin Vadivelu’s profile.

Click here to view Nsuku Raphela’s profile.

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

A post shared by ISFAP (@isfap_)


Advertisement

 


Advertisement


Other Articles

Helping you tick every requirement off your ‘where-to-study’ checklist is Boston City Campus! An accredited Higher Education Institution, Boston offers Postgrad, Degrees, Diplomas and Higher Certificates -full-time, part-time and online. At the centre of our institutional goals lies our commitment to the learning and development of our students -these form a culture of excellence, resilience, and entrepreneurship.

If you're looking for a medical profession that's easy to get into, becoming a general practice doctor is probably the easiest route to take.

Advertisement


Latest SASSA Articles

The Sassa Social Relief of Distress grant is being paid to all qualifying beneficiaries. If you are among those that have been meaning to apply for an appeal to your reject application status, Here is the procedure on how to lodge an appeal for your declined R350 grant application.

Does your R350 SRD grant application status say 'Self Exclusionary Response Found'? Here's what this means and what you can do about it. 


Advertisement


Careers Advice

Cyber security professionals do not have an easy job, which is one of the reasons why they are highly sought after by companies in all industries. As the importance of data security increases, companies find it increasingly difficult to protect their data. 

When you hear about your friend’s fabulous job in tech, the perks and the pay, it all sounds pretty awesome. While it might feel like grass is always greener on the other side, making a career switch isn’t always what it’s cracked up to be.

Advertisement