The University of South Africa (Unisa) is a distance university and they provide study materials to their students at the beginning of each semester.
Unisa needs your correct contact information such as, your physical and postal address as well as your cellphone number.
They will send SMSs to your number with important updates, it is therefore vital that your contact information is correct.
To check your information do the following:
- Go to myUnisa.
- Click on "myAdmin"
- Then click on "Student Admin"
- Then click on "Biographical Details".
- Check the contact information on record.
- If you need to update an address, click on "Update address details" and make the necessary changes.
- If you need to update your contact numbers, click on "Update contact details" and make the necessary changes.
If you are a registered Unisa student then the university provided you with a free myLife email account. Important information, notices and updates are sent to this account.
It is very important that all registered students activate their myLife email account and access it regularly so as not to miss these important notices.
If you need help activating your myLife email account, click here