Applying to universities will find some students asking questions and needing guidance. Now that Unisa has opened their applications for 2021, you might need some help.
Part of the application process is to upload documents such as your matric certificate. Unisa would tell you as you're doing your application which documents need to uploaded.
Here's how to upload the documents asked for:
- Click here
- Scroll down and click on the bubble next to 'Documents'
- Fill in your information
- Click on choose file and select the corresponding files from your device
- Click on 'Upload'
- Once done submitting all documents, click on 'Submit documents and continue'
After this you will need to pay your application fee of R115. Here's some guidance on how to do that.
If you've finished your application and received confirmation from the University that they've received it, then you're going to want to keep updated with where and how far your application is. The way to do that is to track your application. Here's how you can do that.
Closing Dates for applications are as follows:
- Undergraduate qualifications (higher certificates, advanced certificates, diplomas, advanced diplomas & degrees) 30 November 2020
- Honours degrees 15 December 2020
- Postgraduate diplomas 15 December 2020
Unisa is a university which utilises the Open and Distance Learning (ODL) method which allows students to have their own schedule.
UNISA offers a combination of career-orientated courses usually associated with a university of technology, combined with general formative academic programmes typically linked to a traditional university.
Other articles related to Unisa applications: