NSFAS has launched their Digital Learning Device Project, which allows students who are funded by NSFAS to receive laptops through the bursary scheme.
University students who order laptops through NSFAS are reminded that the laptop will be paid for from their learning material allowance.
Students who have not received their laptops from their institutions are encouraged to submit an online order through NSFAS.
Students will need the following information to apply:
- South African ID number
- Student number
- Contact details
- Name of the institution registered at
- Home address
HOW TO SUBMIT AN ONLINE ORDER?
- Click here to visit the NSFAS website.
- Select "myNSFAS" on the top right of the screen.
- Tap on "Click to order your NSFAS Laptop Online".
- Fill in your ID number and all the other information required.
Once you have submitted your online order and all the required checks have been completed, you will be contacted to collect your laptop at your registered institution.
— NSFAS (@myNSFAS) August 6, 2021