We know matric students have a lot on their plates this time of the year but submitting your college application is of utmost importance before the deadline.
Not carefully thinking about deadlines when to send in your application is a common mistake. You college or university application will depend on many factors but always make sure you avoid these mistakes.
College application mistakes
Here are some of the most common mistakes matric students make when applying to colleges:
- Not taking the time to research different colleges and universities.
- Being late on deadlines.
- Forgetting to fill out the application form completely.
- Not using your full name.
- Forgetting to attach copies of your transcripts and matric results.
- Forgetting to notify the school of any change in address or phone number.
Avoid these by giving yourself enough time to apply and thoroughly working through each section of your application.