The primary function of the Personal Assistant is to provide administrative support and reception service to the dignitaries and special guests of the office.
Key Performance Areas:
- Provide sound management of the administration in office
- Render effective project administration for all critical projects in the office
- Manage all meetings and related logistics.
- Provide effective dairy management.
- Work in conjunction with the Senior Secretary.
• Grade 12/ NQF level 4
• Diploma / NQF level 6 Qualification in Business Management /
Administration or related field.
• 1 - 3 years’ relevant experience in a more junior secretarial or administrative role.
• Code 8 Driver’s License
• Computer literacy
• Good administrative and management skills
• Interpersonal skills