Company based in East Rand (Jet Park) is looking for a Strong presentable and well-groomed National Key Accounts Manager. Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Salary: R50 000 CTC negotiable depending on experience
• Establish and maintain a professional relationship with Key Accounts
• Ensure that Key Accounts financial targets and growth objectives are met
• Co-ordinate with the Group Sales Director to ensure customer’s expectations are met
• Continued assessment of Customers’ needs and business objectives
• Develop initiatives to increase customer satisfaction and retention
• Assist the Group Sales Director with company-wide strategic planning as well as countrywide (national)
• Identify cross-selling opportunities and upsell the group's services and solutions.
• Train and identify cross-selling opportunities with current sales forces in each division.
• Ensure current sales teams study the reports and assist in generating sales through the opportunities identified.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Work well under pressure and commit to deadlines
• Have excellent people skills and be intuitive to customer’s business needs
• Be well-groomed and presentable
• Calmly deal with customer complaints and issues
• Be able to work independently and within a team
• Good PC and software skills.
• Basic accounting and/or technical knowledge
• Proven sales successes and retention prowess
• Skill with meeting targets and generating new business
• The ability to deal with Senior Customers / Executives on a professional level
Please note that the above-mentioned experience is essential.
Please don’t apply if you do not have the above-mentioned experience.
Please note that your CV will not be considered if you don’t have the above-mentioned experience
Please send an updated CV & professional photo
• Valid & current driver’s license
• Post graduate degree – preferably in a Business styled degree
• At least 10 years’ experience in a Senior Sales position