Work in a small team where you will be working under the guidance of the CEO and the marketing director. You will be responsible for online and retail marketing, design work, as well as some admin tasks.
We are looking for someone who likes to take initiative, a go-getter and someone who has an eye for style, aesthetics and is good with their words when writing. The role has a focus on marketing and implementing marketing strategies online and instore, as well as design work related. Plus admin tasks.
Pay 15k CTC, leave 20 days per annum. Work from our offices in Westlake (near Tokai/Constantia).
• Manage social media, create and post content in line with the brand
• Keep the website up to date
• Implement new strategies under marketing director’s guidance
• With marketing director’s support, guide the outsourced digital marketer
• Work with retailers(Woolworths, faithful-to-natures, etc.) to be featured in campaigns for new product launches and promotions and manage the process.
• Update retailers with new product information when relevant
• Obtain quotes when needed
• Oversee photography shoots
• Write monthly newsletters for consumers & stockists
• Update beauty editors on new products when relevant
• Preparing occasional documents such as: training manualor retailer decks
• Work with our influencers
• Design and create signage, merchandising displays, brochures, price lists and posters for stores.
• Help with packaging tweaks and execute the design implications
• Ad hoc work for example influencer cards, stickers, posters, pricelists, retailer banners
- Marketing Experience
- Illustrator or photoshop preferable but not essential
- Based in Western Cape (able to travel to Westlake everyday)